At the time of shipment receive una email with the tracking code e direct link to monitor the status of the shipment.
* Switzerland, Andorra, Norway, Liechtenstein, Jersey and Guernsey are included in the "Rest of the World" tariff
NATIONAL SHIPMENTS: Specifications and Restrictions
1.GLS Express (Free) - delivery within 24/48 working hours following the courier taking charge of the shipment.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Specifications and Restrictions
Shipping available for Central-West Europe countries:
1. UPS Standard (12 €) - delivery within 2-5 working days after the courier has taken charge of the shipment for all orders with an amount less than € 150.
2. UPS Standard (Free) - delivery within 2-5 working days after the courier has taken charge of the shipment for all orders over € 150.
Shipping available for UK & Central-Eastern Europe countries:
1. UPS Standard (18 €) - delivery within 2-5 working days after the courier has taken charge of the shipment for all orders with an amount less than € 200.
2. UPS Standard (Free) - delivery within 2-5 working days after the courier has taken charge of the shipment for all orders over € 200.
Shipping available for Rest of the world:
1. UPS Express (€ 25) - delivery within 1-3 working days after the courier has taken charge of the shipment for all orders over € 150.
2. UPS Express (Free) - delivery within 1-3 working days after the courier has taken charge of the shipment for all orders over € 150.
Upon delivery, customers are requested to carefully inspect the package BEFORE signing asome document. If for any reason the box appare tampered with, we advise you to sign conditionally or refuse the package. In the event that conmark reports an unauthorized signature, lplease open immediately make a complaint with the courier and contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any claims related to damage, missing goods and / or delivery to the wrong address, the customer must necessarily contact the support to email@example.com within 3 days from the date of delivery of the order. Otherwise, the complaint will not be accepted.
In the event that the package is not delivered to the customer's address due to lack of cooperation from the latter (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absence at the address, failure to comply with import regulations) the package willarà sent back to Italy at the customer's expense, including any import costs assessed at the time of return to Italy. These expenses will be deducted from any reimbursement.
Please note that couriers do not deliver or collect on the following Italian holidays:
Easter and Easter Monday
IMPORT TAXES AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
For specific areas and for non-EU countries, shipments may be subject to delays due to customs blocks in entry or exit. The delivery times indicated do not include customs blocks. is absolutely not responsible for customs blocks as each country regulates import or export trade with its own laws on the matter. Customs duties are charged directly by the customs of individual countries, for these reasons, we are unable to provide or predict the amounts of customs duties. For more information you can contact the Customs Office of your country. Payment of customs duties is your sole responsibility of the customer who will have to pay the relative amount upon delivery. If the customer does not intend to pay the relative amount, the shipment cannot be delivered and will be returned to the sender with return costs charged to the customer. will not be able to refund in any case amounts relating to customs duties or import taxes.
WARNING: Make sure you enter a valid phone number to be contacted by the courier in case of problems with the shipment. A telephone number is required. If it is not provided, the package could not be delivered and returned at the expense of the user.